Our new Club Kit has arrived!
The new design uses elements from the maps used for orienteering – the horizontal lines, vertical lines, map shapes and land contours – and incorporates:
- The three traditional club colours – yellow with two shades of blue;
- The new logo maintains the original idea of “CHIG” and the MITRE, but with a modern twist by using lines and geometrical figures. This part of the design was inspired by the lines used on the competition maps to represent a course.
- On the top of the left hand sleeve, a ‘triangle’ with vertical lines and a hidden optical illusion that has the MITRE of the logo on it.
- An outline map of Epping Forest on the darker blue section along the right hand side; and
- Contours from the Epping East map.
- On the back of the top, the titles “Chigwell & Epping Forest Orienteering” are displayed in large and with the logo on top of it.
How to Order
We are now accepting pre-orders for the first batch of the kit. As with previous kit, the club will part-subsidise the cost.
The following tops are available:
Shirt Options & Sizes
|Long sleeve with zip||£30||£25|
|Short sleeve with zip||£30||£25|
|Running singlet (two blue colours only, no yellow)||£20||£15|
Available sizes are: 130cm, 150cm, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
The kit is available from Ray Curtis or by completing the online order form.