Training for all levels and abilities is led by our club coaches including Tim Dedman (UKCC Level 2) and Helen Hampton Coach (UKCC Level 1).
The club will support access to coaching for our members in addition to providing a number of coaching sessions through the year.
A very individual thing, so we aim to get people of like ability and ambition together for a regular run or other fitness training during the winter.
We stage a Training Weekend most years, which sees us depart by coach or minibus for a far off place with hills. Previous weekends have been held in Yorkshire, with a day on Langstrothdale Chase in Upper Wharfedale, and the next day running round the rugged Brimham Rocks, Cannock Chase, Merthyr Mawr in South Wales and in 2009 we went to Derbyshire.
Sweatbox Circuit Training
- Mark Hall School Harlow TL471111
- Thursdays 7.00 – 8.00pm
- £4.50 per session
- No additional joining or membership fee
- A traditional style circuit for a complete body workout under qualified instruction.
- Ideal for increasing fitness.
- Call Tim for more details on 01279 724482