http://chig.org.uk/chig.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CHIG-Logo-495x400.png 0 0 Alan Brett http://chig.org.uk/chig.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CHIG-Logo-495x400.png Alan Brett2011-10-11 22:46:532011-11-14 13:45:05Epping North - 20 Nov 2011
“Michael Brandon” Mitre Regional Event
South-East League/ SWELL
Sunday 20 November 2011
- Grid Reference: GR TL455022 Postcode: CM16 5EN.
- By road: From M25: Leave M25 at J26, signed Epping (A121). After approx 1.5 miles take first exit at roundabout B1393 signed Epping. After 1.8 miles, on entering Epping straight on at traffic lights, over mini roundabout and take third left – Tower Road (opposite Shell fuel station and before Gates Ford garage). Follow ‘O’ signs to parking at St John’s Secondary School. Park as directed. Cost £1 per vehicle. From M11: Leave at J7 signed Epping B1393. Travel through Epping town; at Shell garage on left, turn right into Tower Road. Proceed as above.
- Public Transport: Epping Underground Central Line station is approx 1.3km. Up Station Road to town and turn left along High Street. Just past Shell Garage on left, turn right into Tower Road. Proceed as above.
- Start & Finish: Bus service to/from Theydon Bois. Approx 200m walk to Start/Finish from bus stop.
- Registration: Limited EOD Registration 10:00 to 11:00
- Starts: 10:30 to 12:30, start blocks to be posted on Fabian4
- Courses close: 14:30
The British Orienteering colour courses for regional standard events are being offered:
|Short Brown||7.4km||155m||M18, M20, M45, M50, M21S, W21|
|Blue||6.3km||145m||M16, M55, M60, M35S, M40S, W18, W20, W35, W40|
|Short Blue||5.6km||100m||M65, M18S, M20S, M45S, M50S, W45, W50, W21S|
|Green||3.9km||80m||M70, M55S, M60S, W16, W55, W60, W35S, W40S|
|Short Green||3.3km||70m||M75, M80, M65S, M70S, W65, W70, W18S, W20S, W45S|
|V Short Green||3.0km||70m||M75S, W75, W80, W50S, W55S, W60S, W65S, W70S|
|Light Green||2.8km||75m||M14, W14, M16B, W16B|
|Orange||3.1km||50m||M12, W12, M14B, W14B|
|Yellow||2.1km||40m||M10, W10, M21B, W12B|
|White||1.4km||30m||M10B, W10B, & Entry on the Day|
String course to be confirmed.
- Results will be available after the event at www.chig.org.uk.
Map & Terrain
- Epping Forest North updated 2011 1:10,000.
- Mixed deciduous forest.
- Preferably via www.fabian4.co.uk, or by SEF (cheques to Chigwell & Epping Forest OC) to Mitre 2011, 27B Balfour Rd, Ilford IG1 4HP.
- Closing date for receipt of postal entries: Saturday 12th November 2011.
- Limited EOD. Print out your EOD form: PDF or Word versions.
- Late entries subject to availability of maps. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 06/11//11 BOF Seniors £12; Non BOF Seniors £14; Juniors/Students £4
- 07/11//11 to 16/11/11 BOF Seniors £14; Non BOF Seniors £16; Juniors/Students £4
- EOD BOF Seniors £15; Non BOF Seniors £17; Juniors/Students £4
- EOD White & Long Orange Seniors £7; Juniors/Students £4
- Electronic Punching (EPS SI) will be used at the event.
- SI ‘Dibber’ Hire available (Seniors/Students £1, Juniors Free)
- Toilets at school.
- Traders to be confirmed.
- Competitors take part at their own risk.
- Final details on www.chig.org.uk
- Organiser:Ray Curtis Tel: 01279 418699 email@example.com
- Planners: Peter & Charlotte Cheetham
- Controller: Bruce Marshall (WAOC)
Flyer – Word Doc | Flyer – PDF