The final results for the South East Galoppen 2009 are now available.
All individual members of the SEOA score points at Level 2 (Regional) events organized by SEOA clubs. Colour classes are split into Male Female with points awarded 100 for 1st, 99 for 2nd and so on. Competition runs from 1st January to the 31st December with certificates for first three in each Colour class. and first in each age class assigned to each colour course.
CHIG members finish in the top ten on a colour course were:
- Black Male: Mark Ford (10th)
- Blue Male: John Duffield (8th)
- Short Blue Male: Peter Cheetham (9th)
- Green Male: Robin Campbell (5th)
- Orange Male: Dylan Campbell (8th)
- Blue Female: Kate Brett (10th)
- Short Green Female: Charlotte Cheetham (9th)
- Light Green Female: Julie Warwick-Munday (7th)
South East Galoppen 2009 Results – Results after 9 event’s,5 counting Eridge Park (SAX), Pippingford Park (MV), Heyshott & Ambersham (GO), Cobham & Shorne (DFOK), Winkins & Red Copse (SO), Stoughton (SO), Mytchett (SN), Epping Forest (CHIG), Hankley Common (SLOW).